— OR —
The Netgate® 6100 is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It is ideal for home, remote workers, and small businesses who require flexible port configurations for high-speed WAN and LAN connectivity. The 6100 combines the power of an Intel C3558 Quad Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 8 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 18 Gbps of L3 routing across 8 Independent 1 GbE, 2.5 GbE, and 10 GbE Flexible WAN/LAN ports.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
(2) Auto media detect 1 Gbps (RJ45 copper / SFP fiber) “Combo Port” (WAN)
(4) 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 “direct” (unswitched) ethernet (LAN)
10 x 7.88 x 1.88 inches
254 x 200 x 47.63 mm
Specifications (not final):
– AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN) – Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
– US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15-P to IEC320-C7
– UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
– EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
– ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router, and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software here.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software: