TEKYHOST provides completely managed proactive, predictive, and multi-layered approach to security for organization bound by HIPPA and PHIPA compliance.
Cyberattacks are growing against small to medium-sized business (SMB) targets. No matter their size, businesses need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most companies are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints and other security controls in place are 100% necessary to help businesses avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
TEKYHOST provides completely managed solutions with our own managed security stack that covers endpoint protection, encryption, email security, vulnerability scanning and many other security related controls that help your organization stay secure and if needed complaint based on requirements.
Our Managed Security stack includes:
- Advanced behavioral and machine learning-based threat detection – no signatures
- Maximum speed and efficiency
- The benefits of a cloud-based architecture: Data from tens of millions of sensors correlated and analyzed continuously to provide universal protection
- Highly automated, low-cost operation
- Real-time threat intelligence and protection, both online and offline
- DNS Protection
- Vulnerability assessment and Management
Cyber Resilience for Canadian Businesses
Cyber threats represent a real danger for any Business. With our multi layered approach which includes DNS (Domain Name System) Protection, End point protection, email protection and so on we can add many layers of protection to safeguard SMB and Mid-sized customers against internet-based attacks before they reach the endpoint or network.